Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Few Christmas cards

I am seem to be running way behind this year but managed to whip out a few Christmas cards along with a few challenges. Christmas Cone- Using the Pine cone collage from I Brake For Stamps and the new Antiqued Glimmer tutorial from TJ Dec/Jan newsletter.You should see the shimmer of this one IRL. The beautiful papers are by Paper Temptress The sponsor this month at
Gingersnap Creations


For the new challenge at Ink On My Fingers Hels has a "The Holly and the Ivy" challenge going on this week. be sure to check them out. I did a card using a omni gel transfer,crackle paint- I kind of overdid it with that but it sure was fun.

O.K. I will admit it,I have stars on my mind and made the background star from music paper. Along with a few rolls. No I don't mean Santa's belly! LOL. The stamped image is the darling Santa from I Brake For Stamps If you use code SAVE10LYNN when ordering you can save 10%.
Happy Holidays!

19 comments:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Hello Lynn! I love your beautiful creative 'star' cards you made. I was wondering if you would allow me to use them in a picture collage for the homepage of my Victorian yahoo group in December. I would submit the finished collage to you for approval first, of course.
Thank you for your kind consideration, Karla

Kim said...

Lovely cards, Lynn! I haven't started on my Christmas cards yet--hopefully this weekend. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Hugs--
Kim

The French Bear said...

Lynn, they are soooo gorgeous!!! I love them all, especially the star!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Hearts Turned said...

These are all absolutely gorgeous, Lynn! I'm a big glitter-lover, so I think I need to check out the antiqued glimmer tutorial--thanks for sharing that! Love the star-cut music paper, too--great idea!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous cards- I am really loving the stars on the 2nd two cards, and the trim on the 1st card. Lovely, lovely, lovely!!! TFS

Lynn said...

Your work is AWESOME!
No wonder it's in the Somerset mags!

Hels Sheridan said...

GORGEOUS cards hun....inspiring ART as ever from you...thanks for joinin in with the challenge x

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Just beautiful Lynn! Luv the stars, and the "rolls"!

Debby said...

Goodness Lynn I always make a mess of my desk drooling every time I visit you. Family stuff going on so not visiting much lately. Your blog {and your smile} is such a bright spot for me. Beautiful beautiful! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Linda said...

I love the cards, especially the star background! Have a happy Thanksgiving.

Linda

Paper Paradise said...

Love the star cards. The misic background looks so traditional x

Robin said...

Your cards are gorgeous Lynn! Hope you and your loved ones have a great Thanksgiving!

Gaby Bee said...

Gorgeous cards, Lynn! Love them all, but especially the last one!

Erin Glee said...

OH. MY. STARS. Your cards are BEAUTIFUL!

Heather Robinson said...

Whoever is on your Christmas list is guaranteed to have at least one marvelous day of opening their mail. These are each so beautiful and serene. Gorgeous indeed.

Char said...

All of the cards are fabulous. You are way ahead of me in the card department.

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

Love them all! ...where do you come up with the ideas ... and the energy!

Laura said...

Woe the detail onthe pine cone is just amazing. I love the cut away star idea. What a fabulous frame idea! Gingersnap frames come to mind!

SewPaperPaint said...

The stars are such a clever idea!!! Love your tag too. Today is my annual create date with my mom and I so appreciate your dose of Christmas inspiration!
xx,
Autumn Clark

Blog Archive